Therapy for Depression
We can all struggle with depression or sadness at times in our lives and feeling depressed can be a normal reaction to difficulties in life, loss or lowered self-esteem.
However, if there are prolonged intense emotions consisting of helplessness or worthlessness that last for a long period of weeks or months that prevent you from normal daily function then you may be experiencing clinical depression which is something that is often worked with in psychotherapy.
If you have five or more of the following symptoms then you may be suffering with depression:
- Feeling fatigued or having a loss of energy most of the time
- Feeling worthless most of the time
- Having a depressed mood most of the time
- Difficulty making decisions or concentrating
- Either finding it difficult to sleep or excessive sleeping
- Weight loss or weight gain
- Disinterest or lack of pleasure
- Recurring thoughts of death or suicide
For details contact aisling: 0876722395 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Cost per session is 60E